Sunday, June 9, 2013

Thou shall listen

  Three is such a fun age.  Thanks to my speech pathologist BFF, Luke has an amazing vocabulary. He talks ALL the time, we were in the car for a half hour yesterday and he chattered on the entire ride. His chatting continued throughout his cousins entire dance recital, which I am sure the people in front of us loved. My favorite part of his vocabulary is the normal childhood errors.  I love that he pronounces animal "aminal".  I told him something the other day and he looked right at me and said "I already knowed that". He is absolutely hysterical.  Yesterday, I was talking to him and his cousins about getting along, and he raised his hand for me to call on him for his turn to speak (the first time he has ever done that), and when I did he said "What does clouds mean?". He started talking to the baby in my belly too. In addition to all his chatting, he likes to sing.  He makes up songs all the time, he also likes to sing Mickey Mouse songs. He has the sweetest voice too. He is without a doubt my little noisemaker.
   He was cranky yesterday so I had him take a nap, I laid with him for a little bit and he wouldn't stop talking to me, around the seventh time I told him to be quiet, he said it was "Teddy talking"  His teddy bear was apparently the one talking, and he needed to be separated from the other stuffed animals. So, Teddy was placed in my room so he wouldn't distract Luke, or the other animals from their nap.  Luke turns 4 in a few weeks, while I am sure 4 will be as fun and funny as 3, I wish I could remember all of  the funny things he says and does on a daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment